Author Topic: Official Pov of the Rollercoaster  (Read 1170 times)

admin

Official Pov of the Rollercoaster
« on: September 18, 2010, 09:18:31 PM »
Official Pov of the Rollercoaster

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWtuWqATqDU

Copyright PurpleGiraffeVideo

pinball

Re: Official Pov of the Rollercoaster
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2010, 01:32:25 AM »
Thanks for the POV of Rollercoaster, a True classic.  Dont you think the best part of the ride is after the turnaround?

admin

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2010, 08:58:21 AM »
Thanks for the POV of Rollercoaster, a True classic.  Dont you think the best part of the ride is after the turnaround?

Its not my POV, its Steve Thompsons.. 8)

I agree the smoothness over the hills and the speed into the station is awesome.. 8)

Britcitchris

• Media Manager And Unofficial Duke Of Norfolk
  • Valued Poster
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2010, 07:09:17 PM »
Roller Coaster is an incredible coaster that's fast, fun and smooth. I am so delighted that it's getting a new lease of life.....

Chris.

John W

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2010, 09:55:55 PM »
Great find Peter
I am glad that it is opening full time next year and I hope it runs two train service. I agree about the smoothness.
John

admin

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2010, 12:13:51 AM »
Thanks John, I was at the park today and the old girls is getting the full on treatment..

I will be posting them over the next few days..

Ash

• Centuries of funshine! Much more than just a forum
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2010, 12:56:46 AM »
Fantastic ride, one of (if not the) best ride on park. The outward bound ride is fun, the 3rd drop a hiden delight, and the return leg fun all the way. The differnt train used from mid 2008 gave the ride a kick up the backside it needed and turned from a very average ride into a fast, fun and thrilling coaster.

Between it, the Mouse and the National, everything I could want from a wooden ride is provided with massive amounts of interest.

Ash

Visit www.centuriesoffunshine.co.uk PBB's old-school website and forum!

Rob1986

« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2010, 10:37:34 PM »
I absolutely love this ride!  There were numourous times me and my brother would 'run round' to have another go!  The best we achieved was about 10 times before we got bored and wanted to go on something else! lol 

Awesome times...
Rob Bray
Metal Head
Tram nut

Britcitchris

• Media Manager And Unofficial Duke Of Norfolk
  • Valued Poster
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2010, 12:52:30 PM »
Fantastic ride, one of (if not the) best ride on park. The outward bound ride is fun, the 3rd drop a hiden delight, and the return leg fun all the way. The differnt train used from mid 2008 gave the ride a kick up the backside it needed and turned from a very average ride into a fast, fun and thrilling coaster.

Between it, the Mouse and the National, everything I could want from a wooden ride is provided with massive amounts of interest.

Ash

In my humble opinion, it was never average in the first place! I have always found it to be a unique ride full of fun and character. I have yet to ride it with the new train but if you reckon it's even better now, then I can't wait to ride it again!

Chris.