Author Topic: Forum Changes  (Read 1351 times)

Adz

Forum Changes
« on: January 25, 2011, 12:54:10 AM »
Hello!

Another announcement from me...

Over the next week or so we'll be changing the forums around to make it more streamlined and easier to find what you are looking for. We will be removing, merging and adding new forums so please excuse our mess whilst we do this.

The first change is the changes to the Pleasure Beach forums which have been merged into one forum, whilst an expanded 'Attractions' section now covers the wider aspects of the fabulous entertainment that Blackpool offers.

Other exciting changes will follow in the future but that's all for now!

As always, if you have any ideas or suggestions feel free to post them below!

Adz!

admin

Re: Forum Changes
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2011, 12:58:17 AM »
Looking good Adz.. :thumbup1:

John W

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2011, 05:13:55 PM »
All I can say is that I love it!

Thanks to the Live In Blackpool Team for taking on my suggestion  :)
John

dav43

• Valued Poster
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2011, 10:23:58 AM »
Dont know if this is because your still working on the site but a few things i have noticed,
the youtube link used to pop straight up when you posted it on here now you have to click on it to open up a new link it doesnt just play.
when i type live in blackpool on google it used to be near the top but all i get now is live in blackpool statistics to get on here.
and last but not leeest(see what i did there)didn`t there used to be a spell check at the bottom when you typed a new post??
other than that fantastic new looking site well done adz and the team :thumbup: :thumbup: