Author Topic: New movies you may enjoy  (Read 13317 times)

dav43

• Valued Poster
New movies you may enjoy
« on: March 25, 2011, 10:09:12 AM »
as it says in the title here's a peep into the movies that will be out in the near future
for all those who love the American pie movies,they have announced there will be a new movie out 2012 with the old cast reunited,its called American pie the reunion,lets hope its as good as the first,i will post more soon, :thumbup:

BelleVueShrew

Re: New movies you may enjoy
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2011, 12:35:15 PM »
I loved the first American Pie, the sequel was pretty good too. The third wasn't too bad, but after that it has become the modern equivalent of Police Academy.

I do hope the latest effort can rekindle some of its former glory and will certainly watch it to see; but I am not expecting too much.

Proud Salopian (With a part of the heart in Blackpool)

dav43

• Valued Poster
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2011, 03:04:47 PM »
lets hope it lives up to the original belle,
next on the list out in may is hangover 2,if you havnt seen the first i recommend it,it is sooo funny
the same cast are in it so should be good,heres the plot
Phil (Bradley Cooper), Stu (Ed Helms), Alan (Zach Galifianakis) and Doug (Justin Bartha) travel to exotic Thailand for Stu’s wedding. After the unforgettable bachelor party in Las Vegas, Stu is taking no chances and has opted for a safe, subdued pre-wedding brunch. However, things don’t always go as planned. A source familiar with the production said the character of the tattoo artist (played by Liam Neeson) is "pivotal" to the plot, in which one of the stars gets a tattoo during a night of debauchery.
more to follow :thumbup:

Britcitchris

• Media Manager And Unofficial Duke Of Norfolk
  • Valued Poster
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2011, 04:16:07 PM »
A couple that I am looking forward to are Cars 2 and Thor.  Hoping to see Battle: Los Angeles tonight and I am very much looking forward to that....

Chris.

dav43

• Valued Poster
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2011, 11:45:58 PM »
It has been announced that Plan B singer Ben Drew is to play George Carter opposite Ray Winstone's Jack Regan in the new film version of TV classic 'The Sweeney'.
The film, directed by Nick Love ('The Firm', 'The Business', 'The Football Factory'), will update the story of Flying Squad detectives Regan and Carter to the present day.
it is said to be out next year :thumbup1:

Britcitchris

• Valued Poster
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2011, 08:28:21 AM »
Hmm, I'm very dubious about the Sweeney remake.....

Chris.

BelleVueShrew

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2011, 11:13:03 AM »
I remember Diane Keen in the movie with the original cast, probably late 70's? Mmmmmmm  :love:  :wub:  :drool: John Thaw was a lucky fella!!!!

ericbee123

• I am not a number.
    • Blackpool & Layton Angling Society
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2011, 01:19:50 PM »
I just love the classic phrases, can't wait to hear the 21st Century versions :

"We're The Sweeney son, and we've not had any dinner, so if you don't want us to take you down the station, with loose handcuffs so you don't hurt yourself, where we will question you for a couple of hours before releasing you with a caution and a taxi home, cause we can't give you a good kicking, much as we would like to, you will tell us where those photos are."

"Put your trousers on, you are being arrested under the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994, for robbery. You do not have to say anything, but it may harm your defence if you do not mention, when questioned, something which you later rely on in court. Anything you do say may be given in evidence, Oh, and You're Nicked."
« Last Edit: April 06, 2011, 01:22:36 PM by ericbee123 »
Questions are a burden to others, answers a prison for oneself.

BelleVueShrew

« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2011, 01:53:25 PM »
The phone operator will have a big part too no doubt: "I'm sorry you have been kept on hold for three quarters of an hour - Did you enjoy the music?"

Or

"Yes of course we will get someone round to investigate your armed robbery as soon as possible - Do you think you will be in a week on Tuesday?"

admin

« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2011, 05:35:21 PM »
They will have to try and re-create the unique 1970s feel.. :tongue_smilie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D99O6oTJVHo

dav43

• Valued Poster
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2011, 10:01:06 PM »
for all you petrol heads out there fast and furious 5 is out this month,as well as vin diesel there is dwayne johnson aka the rock from wwe wrestling

Vin Diesel and Paul Walker lead a reunion of returning all-stars from every chapter of the explosive franchise built on speed in Fast Five. In this installment, former cop Brian O’Conner (Paul Walker) partners with ex-con Dom Toretto (Vin Diesel) on the opposite side of the law. Dwayne Johnson joins returning favorites Jordana Brewster, Ludacris, Tyrese Gibson, Sung Kang, Gal Gadot, Matt Schulze, Tego Calderon and Don Omar for this ultimate high-stakes race.

dav43

• Valued Poster
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2011, 08:52:58 AM »
hi folks,another new movie out in august is rise of the planet of the apes,the story set in present day san francisco,where mans own experiments in genetic engineering lead to the development of intelligence in apes and the onset of a war for supremacy,
heres a trailer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_gKq200EBk&feature=topvideos_film

Britcitchris

• Valued Poster
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2011, 02:53:16 PM »
I'm adding to my list Kung Fu Panda 2, Super 8 and  Captain America...Oh yeah.....

Chris.

BelleVueShrew

« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2011, 10:22:51 AM »
hi folks,another new movie out in august is rise of the planet of the apes,the story set in present day san francisco,where mans own experiments in genetic engineering lead to the development of intelligence in apes and the onset of a war for supremacy,
heres a trailer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_gKq200EBk&feature=topvideos_film

I'm looking forward th that one. I love the Planet of the Apes films.

adyj73

« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2011, 01:26:16 PM »
I hope the Apes win - I'm sick of disaster movies where humans survive against all odds.....it's time another species got a chance on this planet  :tongue: