Author Topic: New movies you may enjoy  (Read 13483 times)

Britcitchris

• Media Manager And Unofficial Duke Of Norfolk
  • Valued Poster
Re: New movies you may enjoy
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2011, 05:18:07 PM »
I hope Tim Burton isn't behind the new one......he really messed up the last one in my opinion (and I love Tim Burton films normally...)

Chris.

dav43

• Valued Poster
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2011, 11:17:38 PM »
hi folks there are some great movies to look forward to,Rowan Atkinson returns to the role of the accidental secret agent who doesn't know fear or danger in Johnny English Reborn, heres a clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5HMitoELh0

BelleVueShrew

« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2011, 01:39:42 PM »
I didn't know there was a new Johnny English out Dave. Looking forward to that.

Proud Salopian (With a part of the heart in Blackpool)

dav43

• Valued Poster
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2011, 01:43:21 PM »
looks good belle but a few of the critics have panned it but thats there opinion,i will have to judge for myself :thumbup1:

Britcitchris

• Valued Poster
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2011, 08:09:31 PM »
Oh dear...Another 90 minute recycled Barclay Card Advert?  I'm sure it will be watchable if nothing else....

Personally I'm really looking forward to X Men: First Class and will be approaching the new Pirates film with trepidation....

That said, this should be a pop corn-tastic summer with the new Transformers film and the final Harry Potter film :thumbup1:

Chris.

Dave

• Admin
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2011, 09:06:02 PM »
Oh dear...Another 90 minute recycled Barclay Card Advert?  I'm sure it will be watchable if nothing else....
Chris.

Genuine lol there Chris. Which, ironically enough, was more than the 1st film ever managed !

Reminds me of a funny letter from Viz once regarding Rowan Atkinson apparently being treated for depression after critics panned the original Johnny English. The writer told him to console himself with the fact that there were far worse films out there.."Rat Race for instance, now that was shite !"  :biggrin:

Heaven is

dav43

• Valued Poster
« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2011, 11:44:49 PM »
well they said final destination 4 was the last but when theres big money at the cinema being made here's final destination 5,the plot as with the last 4 is the same but still some gory deaths to be seen.here's a clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqmtIlSMKBw

dav43

• Valued Poster
« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2011, 08:36:05 AM »
hi folks time for another new movie soon to hit the big screen,if your a fan of jim carrey
then your going to enjoy his new film mr poppers penguins, A house painter's dreams of Arctic exploration prompt him to write letters to real explorers. One of them sends him a penguin, which he keeps in the icebox. Before he knows it, the painter has a litter of 12 beaked birds. They eat voraciously, leading him to form Popper's Performing Penguins, a stage act that goes on tour and creates mayhem at every stop.
heres a trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmoTAM_laas

dav43

• Valued Poster
« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2011, 07:56:27 AM »
A new movie coming out next month larry crowne starring tom hanks and julia roberts,
the plot is.
Until he was downsized, affable, amiable Larry Crowne (Tom Hanks) was a superstar team leader at the big-box company where he's worked since his time in the Navy. Underwater on his mortgage and unclear on what to do with his suddenly free days, Larry heads to his local college to start over. There he becomes part of a colorful community of outcasts, also-rans and the overlooked all trying to find a better future for themselves...often moving around town in a herd of scooters. In his public-speaking class, Larry develops an unexpected crush on his teacher Mercedes Tainot (Julia Roberts), who has lost as much passion for teaching as she has for her husband.

The simple guy who has every reason to think his life has stalled will come to learn an unexpected lesson: when you think everything worth having has passed you by, you just might discover your reason to live.
heres a trailor
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unhqR_r2Qvk

Britcitchris

• Valued Poster
« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2011, 03:37:30 PM »
This looks pretty good. Tom Hanks and Julia Roberts have never been in a bad film (to my recollection, at least!)

Chris.

Mister Original

• Site Original
« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2011, 02:09:55 AM »
The Muppets are back  :thumbup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oo0MIS4-EXQ&feature=player_detailpage

At first, I thought it was a trailer for a romantic film which happen to have the name "Muppets" but after seeing "Also starring Kermit the Frog...and Miss Piggy" I was excited and now get ready for Muppet Domination
« Last Edit: June 23, 2011, 02:14:42 AM by Mister Original »

DO YOU LOVE BLACKPOOL - GO TO LIVE IN BLACKPOOL
           A Forum dedicated to the seaside resort

Britcitchris

• Valued Poster
« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2011, 08:26:38 AM »
Well, the trailer is on the web for Mission: Impossible 4.... Very unsure about the trailer to be honest. Definitely unsure about Simon Pegg being cast in it and then there is the obvious question of, why the heck is Eminem used in the trailer soundtrack? Totally out of place...... Anyway, here's the link....

http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi696687641/

Chris.

dav43

• Valued Poster
« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2011, 11:32:37 PM »
Right folks about time for another review.and with the kids off now for six weeks they may like to see The zookeeper,the plot,A group of zoo animals decide to break their code of silence in order to help their lovable zoo keeper find love -- without opting to leave his current job for something more illustrious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtxUxa-u3u8&feature=relmfu

Britcitchris

• Valued Poster
« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2011, 01:46:44 PM »
Nice one :thumbup1:  But that's a synopsis, not a review! :tongue:

Chris.

dav43

• Valued Poster
« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2011, 07:47:54 PM »
Thought a synopsis was something you had to go to the clinic for :confused1: :blush: :blush: