Author Topic: MC Leisure - Travelling Attractions  (Read 1134 times)

Kryn

MC Leisure - Travelling Attractions
« on: April 11, 2011, 08:45:03 PM »
I have been in the process over the past few months off setting up a new business with my business partner.

We now have ready to attend any event/charity event/Television work/fetes/carnivals etc. 2 brand new attractions:-

Water Zorbing

Water-Zorbing - 4 balls and HUGE 10m x 10m pool - Fully insured with £10m liability

We bring our own water either via standpipe or water bowser to your event. Great fun for all ages 3-100!

Very safe and fun!
Fully trained operators and uniformed.

Bungee Trampolines

4 Bed - Bungee Trampolines made in Texas, USA.

£10m Public Liability
Fully tested via ADIPS
Uniformed professional staff
Complete with own electric power

Set up time: 2men 2hours
Pull down time: 2men 45 minutes
Size required: 8m x 8m x 8m

Candy Floss

Tradtional Candy Floss Stall

Any colour floss available including red/green/white can either take pre-bagged option or we bring everything required with our professional candy floss machine to your event.

We look forward to your call - please PM me (Kryn) on here for Telephone contact details or email mcleisureuk@gmail.com

« Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 11:10:25 PM by Kryn »

Alex

Re: MC Leisure - Travelling Attractions
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2011, 10:23:25 PM »
Out of Interest How far does the business travel?

Sounds like a interesting Venture, These are good attractions Too, I went on water walkers last week they are fun however seem to get a little warm inside.

Also, would ever consider going into rides once that business gets going?
« Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 11:05:26 PM by Kryn »

Kryn

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2011, 10:33:16 PM »
Hi Alex.

Nationwide really, although a lot of events will be Midlands based. We have bookings already for Yorkshire this year.

Regarding rides, absolutely this is only the beginning.

« Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 11:05:32 PM by Kryn »

admin

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2011, 11:42:11 PM »
Kryn, this is amazing.. :thumbup1:

I am so pleased and proud of you, I really hope that this works out.. :thumbup1:

BelleVueShrew

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2011, 12:17:31 PM »
Hi Kryn

It looks great; I think the Water Zorbing and Bungee Trampolines would both go down really well at events and Candy Floss is always a seller.

Are you looking to approach events to offer your wares? Just wondering if it is worth contacting local councils, CAB's etc for lists of events in respective areas.

Also how do you operate financially, by which I mean, do you pay to attend an event and then make your money from charging customers or do you share proceeds from takings or do you charge for your attractions then let the event take proceeds or are you open to any?

I ask because I know a couple of large events in Shrewsbury and how they operate.

Proud Salopian (With a part of the heart in Blackpool)

Kryn

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2011, 04:37:40 PM »
Also how do you operate financially, by which I mean, do you pay to attend an event and then make your money from charging customers or do you share proceeds from takings or do you charge for your attractions then let the event take proceeds or are you open to any?

Charity events normally get given a percentage of the takings and we take the rest of the money. Otherwise we will pay ground rent to the event organisers and keep what we make.

Alex

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2011, 05:52:04 PM »
I can see this working out well....

Is there a Weight Limit for Water Walkers, On some I have seen there is.

Also the only down side I could see to your Business is that presuming that it's a partnership and you may have unlimited Liability and also the risk of Accidents on Trampolines.

What rides would you consider traveling?