Author Topic: VIVA Blackpool  (Read 3591 times)

• Live In Blackpool Ltd
  • Admin
  • Live In Blackpool Ltd
    • Welcome to Live In Blackpool, I hope you like it..x
VIVA Blackpool
« on: August 11, 2012, 12:00:42 AM »
Blackpool's latest venue has arrived.. :thumbup1:

Louise and I were asked  to attend the VIP launch of this amazing entertainment  venue..
Viva is what I would call more of a top end of the market venue, with a quality feel and top quality entertainment.. :thumbup1:

3 Men Leye D Johns, Martin Heywood and Phil Burrows are the masterminds behind this venture,and are supported by an army of good friends, who have helped them in only 5 weeks, transform a run down old Bingo hall, into what is now known as Viva..

So my evening began by entering the newly decorated entrance hall and was greeted by a lovely Gentleman, who had asked for our names and informed  us of our table number..

We were then given a lovely complimentary drink and Canapes.. :thumbup1:

Debs offering Louise a Canape.. :tongue_smilie:

They look amazing.. :thumbup1:

I have to mention that although its a very classy venue, the bar prices are very can either go to bar or have a Waitress serve you at your table.. :thumbup1:

We opted for a lovely house white.. :thumbup1:

Having a look around the Venue, I have to give them credit where its due, they really have done a lovely looks amazing.. :thumbup1:

A selection of the show pictures..I wont be saying too much as I don't want to spoil it..but if my photographs don't give you the urge or desire  to see this show and the VIVA experience, you may as well give up..!

The costumes and lighting, and the aesthetics is just fabulous.. :thumbup1:

The Viva Show Girls move very quickly,always a nightmare for any photographer..I was able to capture her leap though..a good 4ft off the ground.. :tongue_smilie:

Mr Leye D Johns..I dont like to use the term Star of the show as in my eyes they are all stars, very talented Singers,Dancers and Comedians.. :thumbup1:

But he is.... :tongue_smilie:

A very funny man, he thinks on his feet and adapts to any situation...I have had the privilege of watching Leye perform on quite a few occasions..quick mind and very funny...

I said I wouldn't be telling you much about the show as I want it to be a surprise..well I lied..Leye gives his own take on the 50 shades of Grey, his own version from the book that had me nearly wetting my pants with laughter.. :tongue_smilie:   

Debs a friend and colleague joined us for a drink.. :thumbup1:

The  audience was loving the show.. :thumbup:

A nice couple that we shared a table with.. :thumbup1:

I was taken by surprise by the size of this venue..its massive..

I hope that you enjoyed my review, Viva has its own web site for bookings..

If any other business would like a review, my contact details I don't charge  for a review..

Copyright..Live In Blackpool & VIVA
« Last Edit: August 11, 2012, 01:05:34 AM by PETER MOWBRAY »

• Valued Poster
Re: VIVA Blackpool
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2012, 08:40:58 AM »
Great stuff!

Viva have done a good job..

• Valued Poster
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2012, 10:44:28 AM »
great review peter,looks fantastic,leye has been around a long time and i have seen his shows quite a few times,a very funny man and i`m sure this venture will be as good if not better than all the others,  :thumbup: :thumbup:

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2012, 09:33:56 AM »
Looks superb Peter and me and Steph fancy trying it.

However, I am concerned it may be TOO big. It's a big room to fill for atmosphere??