Author Topic: Fleetwood visit 12.10.10  (Read 1967 times)

PETER MOWBRAY

• Live In Blackpool Ltd
  • Admin
  • Live In Blackpool Ltd
    • Welcome to Live In Blackpool, I hope you like it..x
Fleetwood visit 12.10.10
« on: October 23, 2012, 08:26:28 AM »
Fleetwood, situated a few miles up the coast from Blackpool..but its NOT Blackpool but a truly unique and wonderful place to visit..

Steeped in history, the local population is  very proud   of their roots and heritage, and of course boasts quite a good football team, that is having serious investment..

Fleetwood  has in fact reinvented itself over the last 20/30 years, its not the fishing port that it once was, but investment in the town is obvious to see, and of course the retail outlet Freeport attracts a lot of daily visitors to the town.. :thumbup1:

Take 2.. :tongue_smilie:

With stunning views of the Lake District and on occasions the Isle of Man..

Lovely tribute x

RIP..x

It still has that Seaside something..as much as I love my home town of Blackpool, Fleetwood still boasts that traditional feel..

You can cross the water to Knott End.. :tongue_smilie:

Had to pop in for a coffee..

A lovely milky one for 1.40, none of this Racamonashiftitoolate stuff that you get elsewhere..just coffee.. :w00t:

Whilst quietly drinking our coffee, Louise and I really enjoyed listening to various discussions taking place..

I particularly enjoyed listening to a group of 'Senior' Ladies discussing the 50 shades of Grey books... :tongue_smilie: :tongue_smilie:

Copyright Live In Blackpool..
« Last Edit: October 23, 2012, 08:33:19 AM by PETER MOWBRAY »
BRINGING THE BEST REVIEWS AND BLOGS/VLOGS 

keno

• Valued Poster
Re: Fleetwood visit 12.10.10
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2012, 01:46:20 PM »
Stunning photos.

Is that date a typo?
C.A.F.C