Author Topic: Pleasure Beach Report Sunday May 19th 2013  (Read 1546 times)

PETER MOWBRAY

• Live In Blackpool Ltd
  • Admin
  • Live In Blackpool Ltd
    • Welcome to Live In Blackpool, I hope you like it..x
Pleasure Beach Report Sunday May 19th 2013
« on: May 22, 2013, 09:35:15 AM »
Started badly, having arrived at the park we wanted to exchange our Season passes at the reception for wristbands..One of the few perks pass holders have, it basically avoids the  queues in the main area..
On this occasion our initial request for wristband was declined, a tall lad told us despite nobody being there, sorry we have 230 guests arriving and would you go to the main area to get your wristbands..I said err no and explained that this is a system that the park has arranged specially for Season pass holders and just because you are about to be very busy with 'other' customers should make absolutely no difference..!
I placed our 3 passes on the counter and he walked away and pointed me in the direction of the already swamped with people busy main area..!!  :cursing:

I thought to myself, this cant be fair, I spotted a Female  Manager who agreed with me and instructed the reception to issue us our tickets..

Whilst waiting  to be served a 2nd time, the head receptionist with a name beginning with the letter S, disputed what had just happened,although she wasn't privy to the conversation..

Anyway..the Pleasure Beach is looking amazing, the ride staff and catering staff as always very helpful and polite.. :thumbup1:

It was great to see the park quite busy with lots of families enjoying what was on offer, we have found that the Wallace & Grommet ride is now our favourite, it really is an amazing ride..everytime we ride it, we spot something different.. :thumbup1:

Bradley very happy.. :w00t:

Lovely BLUE sky..requires coaster.. :tongue_smilie:

I wonder if it still goes..?  :tongue_smilie:

PMBO Sequence..

The Wild Mouse...

:thumbup1: :thumbup1: :thumbup1: :thumbup1:

Maxims Flying Machine, over 100 Years old and still going strong.. :thumbup1:

Ice Blast..

Takes after his Mother for his looks.. :w00t:

Still a very sexy park.. :wub: :wub:

Thanks for reading, I hope my comments at the start dont cause offence, but I am very honest and if things need to be said I will say them x

Peter

Copyright Live In Blackpool..
BRINGING THE BEST REVIEWS AND BLOGS/VLOGS 

keno

• Valued Poster
Re: Pleasure Beach Report Sunday May 19th 2013
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2013, 03:21:24 PM »
And rightly so you pointed out that you shouldn't have to que up.

Lovely day it was to be at the Pleasure Beach!
C.A.F.C