Author Topic: Pleasure Beach Report 08/09/13  (Read 1550 times)

PETER MOWBRAY

• Live In Blackpool Ltd
  • Admin
  • Live In Blackpool Ltd
    • Welcome to Live In Blackpool, I hope you like it..x
Pleasure Beach Report 08/09/13
« on: September 08, 2013, 09:47:56 PM »
A most welcome visit to Blackpool Pleasure Beach in a while, not being too put off by the weather prospects, we decided to catch up with Gordon, Darren and Uncle Fred.. :thumbup1:

Having just returned from a very hot Turkey we wanted to feel the rain  :w00t:

The Pleasure Beach really is an amazing place, even if you don't like the rides you can purchase a wristband for just a few pounds and go on the train and maze for free or buy additional tickets once inside to ride..

You can sit at one of the many bars or restaurants and enjoy the amazing water shows.. :thumbup1:

Oh I forgot to mention, I do plan to try and get Club Pleasure Beach up and running again, if I get enough interest from  the members that decided NOT to join the current version, I will have it managed professionally..

Its a real shame that those same older members who have supported the Pleasure Beach for many many years who rode the Whip and the Monster and other historical rides way before the Big One are NOT part of the newer version of the club..hmm wonder why.. :sleep: This is wrong and needs addressing.. :thumbup1:

Trevor a great guy, superb with the customers, always kind to everybody and very helpful..quality member of staff.. :thumbup1:

Gordon, Darren and Uncle Fred

Amazing legs for 90.. :tongue_smilie:

Its superb to see that Blackpool Pleasure Beach is doing their bit for the Wild Life of Blackpool... :tongue_smilie:

Wait for it............ :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Da Da..!!

Another really nice guy..Keith.. :thumbup1: and he supports a superb Football Team... :tongue_smilie:

Copyright Live In Blackpool and Club Blackpool Pleasure Beach..
BRINGING THE BEST REVIEWS AND BLOGS/VLOGS 

Britcitchris

• Media Manager And Unofficial Duke Of Norfolk
  • Valued Poster
Re: Pleasure Beach Report 08/09/13
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2013, 05:47:32 PM »
Great pictures, Mr Mowbray. I have always enjoyed your Pleasure Beach reports. Such an amazing place :)

Chris.

PETER MOWBRAY

• Live In Blackpool Ltd
  • Admin
  • Live In Blackpool Ltd
    • Welcome to Live In Blackpool, I hope you like it..x
Re: Pleasure Beach Report 08/09/13
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2013, 07:22:55 PM »
Great pictures, Mr Mowbray. I have always enjoyed your Pleasure Beach reports. Such an amazing place :)

Chris.

Thanks Chris,
Lots more in 2014.. :thumbup1:
BRINGING THE BEST REVIEWS AND BLOGS/VLOGS