Author Topic: Famestage is coming to Blackpool..!!  (Read 1826 times)

PETER MOWBRAY

• Live In Blackpool Ltd
  • Admin
  • Live In Blackpool Ltd
    • Welcome to Live In Blackpool, I hope you like it..x
Famestage is coming to Blackpool..!!
« on: August 08, 2014, 11:40:04 AM »
This is very exciting news, a company that I am involved with is coming to Blackpool and the Winter Garden's... :thumbup1:

Paul Miles CEO Of Famestage met with Anthony Williams Marketing Manager at the Blackpool Winter Gardens and Opera House as to discuss the possibilities of a collaboration with Famestage and the using of the Winter Gardens as its Northern base  .. :thumbup1:

Anthony kindly showed myself and Paul all the available stage options  situated within the amazing Winter Gardens and Opera House, this is is the famous Blackpool Opera House, it can hold up to 3,500 People and has the largest stage in Europe..!

We moved into the majestic Empress Ballroom, this could hold up to 20,000 people..!

Such amazing detail..

I love the Winter Gardens, as venues go this really is in a league of its own.. :thumbup1:

The amazing Spanish Hall, this is simply an amazing place to perform, all the buildings in the ceilings are illuminated...

The acoustics are just incredible.. :thumbup1:

The first Famestage concert will take place within the Blackpool Winter Gardens and Opera House on Friday October the 3rd...

The artists appearing will be..

Kim Alvord

Hannah Wildes

Guest starring and fresh from his exploits with The Voice...

Jamie Johnson.. :thumbup1:

Ticketing information will be following..

Thank you..

Copyright Peter Mowbray Live In Blackpool / Famestage & Blackpool Winter Gardens & Opera House
« Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 01:14:22 PM by PETER MOWBRAY »
BRINGING THE BEST REVIEWS AND BLOGS/VLOGS