Author Topic: King & Queen of Rock n Roll Blackpool..  (Read 3271 times)

PETER MOWBRAY

• Live In Blackpool Ltd
  • Admin
  • Live In Blackpool Ltd
    • Welcome to Live In Blackpool, I hope you like it..x
King & Queen of Rock n Roll Blackpool..
« on: August 10, 2014, 09:13:43 PM »
The King And Queen Of Rock And Roll Blackpool Central Pier Theatre Blackpool

I received an invitation to spend an evening with Elvis Presley and Freddie Mercury here in Blackpool..

How could I refuse.. :thumbup1:

Blackpool has over the last few years changed for the good, I always try and promote the good things about this amazing town.. :thumbup1:

I am also aware that we are currently gripped by a very difficult financial time for lot's of people..

If I said to you that you could for £10 watch an amazing show would you be impressed with that..?

Would you also be impressed if I told you that for every paying adult a child goes free..??

Would you also be impressed that the artists performing are in my opinion  the closet  living examples of Elvis Presley and Freddie Mercury..?

And finally would you be even more impressed at the bar prices within this venue and are very affordable..?

Well its all true, I was absolutely blown away by this event, it is giving something to everybody... :thumbup1:

I arrived at the Central Pier in Blackpool and was met by the Duty Manager Rob, and taken to our seats..

We met so many lovely people and I sensed that we were in for a good night..

It was a party type atmosphere, lots of people inside the theatre, in fact it was quite busy..

It was great to see lots of Families visiting the show and getting into the spirit of things..

Elvis is actually Clayton Mark, he is from New York USA and his Father actually knew the late and great Elvis Presley..
I found it difficult to tell the difference, he looks remarkably like Elvis and he even had the same facial expressions as Elvis..
He even sounded and sang just like Elvis..and when he shook those hips..the Women and some Men just melted in their seats.. :tongue_smilie:

He performed every Elvis song in 2 different sets with various costume changes, the lighting and the acoustics of this theatre is superb.. :thumbup1:

I love photography and I hope that you like my collection of Elvis pictures..

Lots of Audience interaction,loved it..

Freddie Mercury is performed by Kevin King, I have seen quite a few Freddie Mercury singers over the years, they all lacked the special bit of Magic that Freddie had to carry of the songs..

Until tonight..!

Freddie Mercury was not only the double but he sounded exactly the same..

It felt very strange to be sat in front of a stage that had an exact double in every aspect of the late and great Freddie Mercury.. :thumbup1:

The show is on until November 1st 2014..

I will be going back to see this show again, I absolutely loved watching it, and at the the end of the show during the finale, there was a spontaneous dancing on the stage..
Quite a few people myself included had a dance with Elvis and Freddie on the stage, I don't know if  this happens at the end of every show, but it was awesome..!!

Copyright Peter Mowbray Live In Blackpool

« Last Edit: August 10, 2014, 09:58:27 PM by PETER MOWBRAY »
BRINGING THE BEST REVIEWS AND BLOGS/VLOGS 

Britcitchris

• Media Manager And Unofficial Duke Of Norfolk
  • Valued Poster
Re: King & Queen of Rock n Roll Blackpool..
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2014, 09:07:41 AM »
Certainly looks like a good production. They have got the poses spot on!

Chris.

PETER MOWBRAY

• Live In Blackpool Ltd
  • Admin
  • Live In Blackpool Ltd
    • Welcome to Live In Blackpool, I hope you like it..x
Re: King & Queen of Rock n Roll Blackpool..
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2014, 08:53:41 PM »
Certainly looks like a good production. They have got the poses spot on!

Chris.

Chris its an awesome show, seriously good and they have everything the pose, the look and the voices.. :tongue_smilie: :tongue_smilie:
BRINGING THE BEST REVIEWS AND BLOGS/VLOGS