Author Topic: Get rid of it???  (Read 1151 times)

dav43

• Valued Poster
Get rid of it???
« on: August 13, 2014, 08:08:37 AM »
heres one for the bpb regulars,there is often a call for a new ride to be built at the pleasure beach but is there a ride there already that you wouldnt mind being taken away to make space for a new ride,myself having ridden infusion a few times find its getting a bit rough these days compared to when it first came to bpb,think of all the space it takes up it would leave quite a big gap for a new ride,but i suppose thats just my opinion  :thumbup: :thumbup:

PETER MOWBRAY

• Live In Blackpool Ltd
  • Admin
  • Live In Blackpool Ltd
    • Welcome to Live In Blackpool, I hope you like it..x
Re: Get rid of it???
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2014, 08:59:47 PM »
heres one for the bpb regulars,there is often a call for a new ride to be built at the pleasure beach but is there a ride there already that you wouldnt mind being taken away to make space for a new ride,myself having ridden infusion a few times find its getting a bit rough these days compared to when it first came to bpb,think of all the space it takes up it would leave quite a big gap for a new ride,but i suppose thats just my opinion  :thumbup: :thumbup:

Good topic Dav.. :thumbup1:

There is space where the old Bling ride is, but the space is not huge...

I would still love to see a launch coaster... :tongue_smilie:

Hopefully in my life time

BRINGING THE BEST REVIEWS AND BLOGS/VLOGS 

Britcitchris

• Media Manager And Unofficial Duke Of Norfolk
  • Valued Poster
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2014, 08:47:35 AM »
I am at the pleasure beach on Thursday with my family and I'm really looking forward to riding Infusion again. It always catches me out with it's speed. It wasn't rough a few years ago, when I last rode it, so i'm eager to compare it against recent comments that i've read on the web about it being rough now...

Chris.

kevinashe

• Valued Poster
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2014, 09:29:14 PM »
personally i would love no rides to be removed until some new ones are built,and first on my list would be a similar ride to baco which would probably fit in with the current empty spaces in the park

Britcitchris

• Media Manager And Unofficial Duke Of Norfolk
  • Valued Poster
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2014, 10:03:22 AM »
After visiting the pleasure beach on Thursday (typically, it was the worst day, weather wise) I can confidently say that Infusion should definitely stay. It is a bit bumpy on the head and for me, it's due to the design of the OSR's. However, this didn't spoil my ride. It's still one of the best SLC's i've ridden.

I hope to be posting a Blackpool trip report, during the week.

Chris.