Author Topic: Blackpool Pleasure Beach opening weekend of 2015..  (Read 1123 times)

PETER MOWBRAY

• Live In Blackpool Ltd
  • Admin
  • Live In Blackpool Ltd
    • Welcome to Live In Blackpool, I hope you like it..x
Blackpool Pleasure Beach opening weekend of 2015..
« on: February 13, 2015, 05:35:18 PM »
Its that time of year again, it really amazes me how the Blackpool Pleasure Beach open their park before anyone else.. :tongue_smilie:
Even if the weather is absolutely pants, they still open and have a decent crowd.. :w00t:

I visited for a few hours on the Sunday, it was quite cold and foggy, but it was still really good fun..

I was chatting to a few people and they told me that on the opening day they had over 3 thousand pre booked wristbands and around 1 thousand for the Sunday..

Not bad when you think that its still only early February..

I couldn't help but notice  how clean and tidy the park was, I know that its the opening weekend I hear you say, but most things had been painted and the old and unused items removed..

The biggest surprise was the Monorail station and part of the track has been removed, thus creating a large space.. 8)
Some will remember my posting on the BPB Guide about 7 years ago of space being cleared for a very special ride..maybe just a coincidence.. :tongue_smilie:

Some pictures of the day..

Lots of fog  :love:

Not a good ride if you suffer from a bad back.. :scared:

The Big One through the Mist and Fog..

Its been a good few years since I last met up with Scottie Frazer, lovely to see you again.. :thumbup1:

Monorail Station is no more, but what a space.. :w00t:

I shared a seat on the Alice in Wonderland ride with this fella.. :w00t:

Our good friends from Scotland..xx

Morning..Tea and Cheese please.. :tongue:

Thank you for reading... :thumbup1:

Copyright Peter Mowbray Live In Blackpool Limited..
BRINGING THE BEST REVIEWS AND BLOGS/VLOGS 

keno

• Valued Poster
Re: Blackpool Pleasure Beach opening weekend of 2015..
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2015, 10:22:25 PM »
2015 TR's back with a bang :thumbup:
I looked on another forum earlier in the week as i fancied seeing some TR & photos from opening weekend
but none were posted.

A good lad and mate is Scott F, we spent 2 cracking weekends in Skegness & Blackpool last year and more to come this year.
C.A.F.C