Author Topic: Bucks Fizz Live In Blackpool at Viva 25/10/2015  (Read 2283 times)

PETER MOWBRAY

• Live In Blackpool Ltd
  • Admin
  • Live In Blackpool Ltd
    • Welcome to Live In Blackpool, I hope you like it..x
Bucks Fizz Live In Blackpool at Viva 25/10/2015
« on: October 26, 2015, 10:50:42 PM »
Viva is fast becoming ranked Number One in the Blackpool & Fylde area..
If you have never been, you are missing out..!

The Viva Team work tirelessly on perfection, to give the audience a quality all round experience..

Bucks Fizz appeared at Viva for the 2nd time this year, they also appeared at the Lowther Pavilion theatre last June, so they are fast becoming a regular feature to the area...

I personally really like Bucks Fizz.. :tongue_smilie:

I will let you into a little secret, way back in 1986, I was working at the Winter Gardens in Blackpool before I became a Student, for 12 nights I had the dream job of being in the orchestra pit and ensuring that nobody violated the stage during their performance...

Cheryl Baker..I blame you for my short shortsightedness..  :wub: :wub:

Before Bucks Fizz took to the stage, Leye D Johns and the amazing Viva Dancers performed various routines that really entertained the audience.. :thumbup1:

Leye interacting with audience...  :w00t:

BUCKS FIZZ take to the stage, absolutely Live In Blackpool... :tongue_smilie:

During the show, Cheryl experienced Microphone problems..she asked if anyone might want to photograph it..oh ok then.. :tongue_smilie:

A man appears to change the battery in the radio mike.. :tongue_smilie:

All fixed.. :thumbup1:

Bucks Fizz performed and sang absolutely amazingly, I was aware of their phenomenal success, and admired the hits that they had in the 1980's...

The adoring audience absolutely loved them.. :tongue_smilie:

During the show, Cheryl spotted a few younger fans in the audience, she left the stage as to ask then how old they were..

Some were as young as 3... :thumbup:

I hope that they enjoyed the show... :thumbup1:

A lovely thing for Cheryl to do.. :thumbup1:

I rate Bucks Fizz as one of the best touring groups around, they are the UK's most successful European act..

Bucks Fizz is a British pop group which achieved success in the 1980s, most notably for winning the 1981 Eurovision Song Contest with the song "Making Your Mind Up". The group was formed in January 1981 specifically for the contest and comprised four vocalists: Bobby G, Cheryl Baker, Mike Nolan and Jay Aston. They achieved instant attention with the dance routine which accompanied the song, involving a skirt-rip. The group went on to have a successful career around the world (albeit ignored in the United States), while the UK remained their biggest market, where they had three No.1 singles with "Making Your Mind Up" (1981), "The Land of Make Believe" (1981) and "My Camera Never Lies" (1982) and became one of the top-selling groups of the 1980s. They also had UK Top 10 hits with "Now Those Days Are Gone", "If You Can't Stand the Heat", "When We Were Young" and "New Beginning (Mamba Seyra)". Their worldwide record sales have exceeded 15 million... :thumbup1:

They are returning to Viva in 2016....

Be quick as this will be a sell out..We have already got ours.. :w00t:

Thank you for reading and viewing my photographs...

Copyright Peter Mowbray Live In Blackpool..
« Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 11:28:43 PM by PETER MOWBRAY »
BRINGING THE BEST REVIEWS AND BLOGS/VLOGS 

Britcitchris

• Media Manager And Unofficial Duke Of Norfolk
  • Valued Poster
Re: Bucks Fizz Live In Blackpool at Viva 25/10/2015
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2015, 07:07:03 PM »
Excellent report and photos, Peter.  I recently saw them play in Norwich and they put on a very entertaining show.

Chris.

PETER MOWBRAY

• Live In Blackpool Ltd
  • Admin
  • Live In Blackpool Ltd
    • Welcome to Live In Blackpool, I hope you like it..x
Re: Bucks Fizz Live In Blackpool at Viva 25/10/2015
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2015, 06:14:13 PM »
Excellent report and photos, Peter.  I recently saw them play in Norwich and they put on a very entertaining show.

Chris.

Thanks Chris,
They all look amazing still as well...  :tongue:
BRINGING THE BEST REVIEWS AND BLOGS/VLOGS