Author Topic: Live In Norfolk  (Read 1850 times)

Britcitchris

• Media Manager And Unofficial Duke Of Norfolk
  • Valued Poster
Live In Norfolk
« on: May 12, 2010, 10:29:45 PM »
Hi everyone.

I've just launched a blog site called Live In Norfolk. In the blog I will put up reports, like I do on here and my long term aim is to get some people talking about the many brilliant attractions in Norfolk.  Like Live In Blackpool, I strongly welcome people to chat about anything or if they want to shout out about their community as well, then  that's great too.

The party has only just started. It's a work in a progress (as blogs are) but you should find it informative and fun.

Drop by and say hello, you are all welcome!

Chris.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2010, 11:13:40 PM by Britcitchris (The Norfolk Legend) »

Britcitchris

• Valued Poster
Re: Live In Norfolk
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2010, 10:41:13 AM »
Thanks Alex. I really appreciate the feedback.  I've just added (and is now live,) a 'coming soon' post.

Chris.

admin

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2010, 09:25:55 PM »
Way to go Chris, you always have the full support of everybody on Live In Blackpool.. 8) 8) 8)

It looks superb and its a refreshing change to see a Blog set up for the best interests of others..

I am under the weather at the moment but will sign up and contribute if thats ok.. 8)

Britcitchris

• Valued Poster
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2010, 02:20:01 PM »
Way to go Chris, you always have the full support of everybody on Live In Blackpool.. 8) 8) 8)

It looks superb and its a refreshing change to see a Blog set up for the best interests of others..

I am under the weather at the moment but will sign up and contribute if thats ok.. 8)

Of course it's ok!  No need to ask, i welcome it,  mate. Look forward to seeing you on there.

Chris.

Mister Original

• Site Original
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2010, 08:19:30 PM »
Amazing New Blog Chris :D Never been to Norfolk myself so i will look at this if i want to go to Norfolk  ;D

DO YOU LOVE BLACKPOOL - GO TO LIVE IN BLACKPOOL
           A Forum dedicated to the seaside resort

Christo46

• Hurry up, please - it's TIME! (T.S. Eliot)
    • Christopher James Heyworth
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2010, 09:40:46 PM »
Hi everyone.

I've just launched a blog site called Live In Norfolk. In the blog I will put up reports, like I do on here and my long term aim is to get some people talking about the many brilliant attractions in Norfolk.  Like Live In Blackpool, I strongly welcome people to chat about anything or if they want to shout out about their community as well, then  that's great too.

The party has only just started. It's a work in a progress (as blogs are) but you should find it informative and fun.

Drop by and say hello, you are all welcome!

http://liveinnorfolk.wordpress.com/2010/05/10/welcome-to-live-in-

norfolk/

Well done, Chris - it is a long, long time I have been physically to Norfolk, but when I hear of things that may be of interest (such as anything Arts-related), I'll let you know.

Christo46.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2010, 09:43:08 PM by Christo46 »
Initial poetry collection - After Singapore & other poems (Dial Publications 2003);
In preparation: Second reprint June 2010;
New collection: Illustrated re-print of After Singapore (Autumn 2010)
New collection: HURRY UP, Please - IT'S TIME (Winter 2010/2011).

Britcitchris

• Valued Poster
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2010, 10:07:24 PM »
Nice one,  Christo.  I may be too late for the Arts sale at my local pub but if i can,  i will get a report on there for you.

Chris.