Author Topic: Opening Day Blackpool Pleasure Beach 07/02/2016  (Read 1556 times)

PETER MOWBRAY

• Live In Blackpool Ltd
  • Admin
  • Live In Blackpool Ltd
    • Welcome to Live In Blackpool, I hope you like it..x
Opening Day Blackpool Pleasure Beach 07/02/2016
« on: February 07, 2016, 08:42:22 PM »
The Season started officially yesterday here in Blackpool, but the Pleasure Beach hosted a huge Cub Scout party at the Pleasure Beach so it was closed to the General Public, it was to celebrate 100 years of the Scouting movement..well done  :thumbup1:

Well today was the official opening of the 2016 Season at the Blackpool Pleasure Beach..
This year marks 120 Years since it first opened and I am proud to be a guest of the park for 40 something years of that.. :tongue_smilie:

We arrived at a windy Pleasure Beach but the Sun was being kind to us, after a bit of a faff getting our passes due to the sheer number of people and a two fingered typist we finally received our wristbands and entered the park.. :thumbup1:

Before that I felt as if my throat had been cut but had a lovely coffee at Starbucks before we entered..

I have to give credit to a lady Manager with spectacles on duty this morning,I liked her and she is very good at her job..

Good helpful Staff at Starbucks, makes a big difference and first impressions count.. :thumbup1:

Cheers.. :tongue_smilie:

Excited.. :w00t:

Paula.. :thumbup1:

Big Dipper..

Louise hiding..

Its always nice to see Tommy..a superb Ambassador for Blackpool Pleasure Beach.. :thumbup:

Cute..

Infusion..

The 3 musical Bears still look great.. :wub:

Wow just look at this walkway/bridge... :thumbup:

The old Tom Sawyer bridge has been removed to create space for a new ride.. :tongue_smilie:

This looks amazing.. :wub:

Thank you for reading.. :thumbup1:

Copyright Peter Mowbray Live In Blackpool
BRINGING THE BEST REVIEWS AND BLOGS/VLOGS 

dav43

• Valued Poster
Re: Opening Day Blackpool Pleasure Beach 07/02/2016
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2016, 12:35:40 AM »
great report and as usual brilliant pics,the old place is looking good this year :thumbup: :thumbup:

keno

• Valued Poster
Re: Opening Day Blackpool Pleasure Beach 07/02/2016
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2016, 01:39:16 PM »
Appreciate the report and magnificent photos mate.

I believe the park experienced a few teething problems on 'opening day' but they must be applauded for being the only theme park open in February  :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: 
C.A.F.C