Author Topic: King's & Queen of Rock,Pop & Roll Blackpool..2016  (Read 3519 times)

PETER MOWBRAY

• Live In Blackpool Ltd
  • Admin
  • Live In Blackpool Ltd
    • Welcome to Live In Blackpool, I hope you like it..x
King's & Queen of Rock,Pop & Roll Blackpool..2016
« on: June 04, 2016, 08:35:31 PM »

When you visit Blackpool you want to be entertained, you also want to find entertainment that's quality and value for money..

I have had the privilege to review this show for the 3rd consecutive year, it really is fantastic for Blackpool, it has very talented artists and is very well supported  by some amazing dancers..
I have to be honest and say that its so much better than previous years..

So I begin at one of the oldest and historic theatre's  in Blackpool and the UK, the Central Pier Theatre.. :thumbup1:

First impressions always make difference and last a lifetime..!

When you arrive you walk over the lush red carpet,  you are then greeted by a very well dressed man in a tuxedo and are made to feel very welcome, you are then taken to your table by one of the hosts..

There has been lots of very nice changes inside this theatre, the lighting looked amazing and the table had been set for a wonderful night of entertainment.. :thumbup1:

Before the show commenced there was a lovely tribute to the late and great David Bowie, an artist sketched his face on a large interactive screen that looks amazing..

The show started with some quite amazing dance moves, I was very pleased to see some very clever dance choreography, I just knew we were in for another brilliant night.. :thumbup1:

First Tribute artist to take to the stage ELVIS.. :thumbup:

He looked like him, he had the vocal range of Elvis and he even moved like Elvis.. :thumbup1:
Quite amazing..

The audience most certainly warmed to him and he received some great interaction from an excited audience of all ages..

I loved Jail House Rock, some brilliant dance moves..

Next up to perform..the King of Pop..MICHEAL JACKSON.. :tongue_smilie:

I want to say without any hesitation that he is the best tribute Michael Jackson that I have ever seen..
Attention to detail, dance moves the lot, this Man can do it..I even photographed him performing the lean forward dance move from Smooth Criminal, outstanding..!

There is the move.. :w00t: some of the audience myself included stood up and clapped and cheered.. :tongue_smilie:

Next to perform FREDDIE MERCURY  :thumbup1: a perfect clone of the late and great Queen legend in every way.. :thumbup:

The audience was loving the show, the theatre was bouncing.. :tongue_smilie:

Bohemian Rhapsody masterclass.. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thriller.. :tongue_smilie:

Bouncing back on stage was Freddie, the show is fast moving with the full interaction of the audience within the close proximity of the stage, you cant help but feel part of the show..!

Love this picture..

The show was reaching epic proportions, it was like I was actually watching 3 legends performing..it was amazing.. :thumbup1:

The Finale to the show and everybody enters the stage to perform a medley of songs .. :thumbup1:

Afterwards and a bit worse for wear  as the wine is amazing here.. :w00t: We met the Stars of the Show.. :love: :thumbup1:

I will be visiting this show a few more times over the season because I seriously feel entertained..Love it here and it definitely receives a Live In Blackpool 10 out of 10..!

Established performers that take Tribute performing to an entirely different level..

The dance choreography is very clever, the girls work tirelessly on stage and look good..

The sound and lighting is quality..

And finally the bar prices are not extortionate like other places.. :rolleyes:

Thank you for reading my report and I hope that people visit this Gem of a venue in Blackpool.. :thumbup1:

Copyright Peter Mowbray Live In Blackpool
« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 09:04:56 PM by PETER MOWBRAY »
BRINGING THE BEST REVIEWS AND BLOGS/VLOGS 

dav43

• Valued Poster
Re: King's & Queen of Rock,Pop & Roll Blackpool..2016
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2016, 10:55:19 PM »
fantastic write up pete and quality pictures,you really capture the atmosphere of what looks a great show  :thumbup: :thumbup:

PETER MOWBRAY

• Live In Blackpool Ltd
  • Admin
  • Live In Blackpool Ltd
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2016, 03:08:09 AM »
fantastic write up pete and quality pictures,you really capture the atmosphere of what looks a great show  :thumbup: :thumbup:
Thank you Dav, its an amazing show.. :thumbup1:

Britcitchris

• Media Manager And Unofficial Duke Of Norfolk
  • Valued Poster
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2016, 02:25:17 PM »
Looks like a great night out, Peter. Great photos!

Chris.

PETER MOWBRAY

• Live In Blackpool Ltd
  • Admin
  • Live In Blackpool Ltd
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2016, 06:30:59 PM »
Thanks Chris, next time you are in Blackpool  :thumbup: