Author Topic: Viva Blackpool brings Xmas Joy 2016  (Read 725 times)

PETER MOWBRAY

• Live In Blackpool Ltd
  • Admin
  • Live In Blackpool Ltd
    • Welcome to Live In Blackpool, I hope you like it..x
Viva Blackpool brings Xmas Joy 2016
« on: December 27, 2016, 03:58:01 PM »
Blackpool Viva is something that Live In Blackpool has supported since they rented the upper floor of the Layton Institute 5 years ago.. :thumbup1:

Its  an experience that leaves you wanting more..!

We paid for the dine and cabaret package and arrived a few hours before the show started so that we could enjoy the most amazing food..

Home made soup and prawns to start..

The mains of roast beef with seasonal vegetables..

And cheesecake for pudding.. :tongue_smilie:

The food was very nice, it has a varied menu to choose from, but we fancied a non traditional Christmas meal..

All the focus was on the bed on the stage... :thumbup:

And out pops one of the stars of the show, the incredibly funny Leye D Johns.. :w00t:

The Christmas Show 2016 consisted of some superb vocals from Emma Wright and Johnny James Wright ( No relation ) and the uniquely talented Leye D Johns doing what he does best with his comedy mayhem and some very good vocal renditions..
I didn't realise how good Leye is at singing, a real all round entertainer.. :thumbup1:

The show starts with a Vegas type introduction, its very well done and choreographed.. :thumbup1:

The show consists of a series of sketches, amazing vocals and Leye D Johns slapstick humour..its amazing..

Emma Wright one of the best vocalists that I have seen in a while, a complete performer that hits every note.. :thumbup1:

A show is only as good as its dancers, fast moving and free flowing..loved them.. :thumbup1:

Emma & Johnny

Emma is such a talented Girl, she vogue'd Madonna style..loved it.. :tongue_smilie:

Its superb that Blackpool has something like Viva on its doorstep open 12 months of the year giving people what they want..!  :thumbup1:

Its Leye.. :tongue_smilie:

Thank you Viva... :thumbup1:

Merry Christmas from Live In Blackpool and the Team and wishing everyone a Happy and safe New Year..

Copyright Peter Mowbray Live In Blackpool Ltd
BRINGING THE BEST REVIEWS AND BLOGS/VLOGS 

dav43

• Valued Poster
Re: Viva Blackpool brings Xmas Joy 2016
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2016, 10:44:10 AM »
hi pete,first of all hope you and your family had a great christmas,as for the report what a great review of a fantastic show,viva seem to go from strength to strength and is certainly part of the must see things to do in the town,your pictures are outstanding i would suggest you show them to viva and they may want to use some of them for publicity shots, :thumbup: :thumbup:

PETER MOWBRAY

• Live In Blackpool Ltd
  • Admin
  • Live In Blackpool Ltd
    • Welcome to Live In Blackpool, I hope you like it..x
Re: Viva Blackpool brings Xmas Joy 2016
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2016, 10:19:14 PM »
We had a brilliant Christmas thanks, I hope you did too..
Viva know that they can use anything as long as they give us a acknowledgement and a bottle of wine when in lol
« Last Edit: December 28, 2016, 10:21:49 PM by PETER MOWBRAY »
BRINGING THE BEST REVIEWS AND BLOGS/VLOGS