Author Topic: Kings & Queen of Rock,Pop'N'Roll Central Pier Blackpool 2017  (Read 419 times)

PETER MOWBRAY

• Live In Blackpool Ltd
  • Admin
  • Live In Blackpool Ltd
    • Welcome to Live In Blackpool, I hope you like it..x
This is the 3rd year in a row that I have had the pleasure to review, this really is a show that has improved on perfection ( if that's possible)  during the time that I have been reviewing it.. :thumbup1:
A big thank you to Robert and Team for inviting the Live In Blackpool Team to pop down.. :thumbup1:
I plan to do some High Definition film  footage in the future with some behind the scenes workings and interviews of this amazing show.. :thumbup1:

This years show has the Performers...Elvis Presley(Clayton Mark), Micheal Jackson( Craig Harrison), George Michael( Lee Raymond) and Whitney Houston (Nikki Belle), Whitney and George exchange places at various times of the year..
The Choreographer in charge is Lucy Rose Smith and she leads her Team to stunning perfection.. :thumbup1:
I get asked quite frequently by people, ' what is the best value show in Blackpool' ?
My reply is always the same..

You are definitely guaranteed a very good night and Children and Families are more than welcome, the behind the bar prices are very reasonable and you can even grab a Hot Dog with everything on it for £3.. :tongue_smilie:

What I liked to see last night  and this every time I have visited is the interaction of the performers with the audience, I am not sure if its because of the way the stage and seating is set out, but it works incredibly well..
The acoustics of this old theatre works well and from various locations I could hear the performers with crystal clarity..
The lighting is much improved this year, and I noticed a near 3D experience during the performance of Thriller by Micheal Jackson..
With all my reports you will notice that I post lots of pictures, I do not make any apologies for doing this as I like to create my reports and blogs with a fullness and I love my photography..
They will be with Vlogs very shortly and that will be something that is quite new and innovative  and easy to watch with interviews.. :tongue_smilie:

The attention to detail of all the performers and dancers is 2nd to none, this show is just brilliant.. :thumbup:

Careless Whisper was just incredible..

Lets come outside.. :thumbup1:

The atmosphere was electric, the sign of a good show is when the audience participates and sings along.. :thumbup1:

I never use the word Tribute Artist in any of my reviews/Blogs..they are Performing Artists in their own right, it takes a special kind of person to take on the appearance and persona of a deceased singer, it takes years of dedication and hard work..

This was really good, the Stage Dancers showed that not only did they look great, dance incredibly well..but they can also sing..!!
The Abba performance was brilliant.. :thumbup:

Behind the scenes these guys are just as important as the performers on the stage..

The lighting and sound Team.. :thumbup1:

And finally...
A huge thank you to the Staff and Management of the Show for making me and my Team feel welcome, I would like to do regular updates and Vlogs ( Video Blogs) from this show and I hope to catch up soon..

EDITED TO ADD...
I was able to salvage 10 mins from last nights data crash..Please watch in HD to experience the best experience..

https://youtu.be/ZDvp4CJ_XRY

Copyright PETER MOWBRAY LIVE IN BLACKPOOL Ltd & Management of Kings & Queens 

« Last Edit: July 23, 2017, 09:06:36 PM by PETER MOWBRAY »
BRINGING THE BEST REVIEWS AND BLOGS/VLOGS