Author Topic: Welcome Thread  (Read 16031 times)

Tango10

Welcome Thread
« on: April 17, 2010, 12:24:02 AM »
It doesn't matter if your new or a regular member to the forum. We always like to welcome our member's here at Live in Blackpool. Welcome to all member's.
For all new members check the websie discussion board for more information including the rules,meeting the team and Guides to help you using the forum...
Anyway use this topic to introduce yourself 8)
« Last Edit: July 19, 2010, 09:23:44 PM by Alex »

admin

Re: Welcome Thread
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2010, 12:25:25 AM »
Brilliant Nathan, we will always be Live In Blackpool

Dan

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2010, 03:42:43 PM »
Hello!  :D

Derek

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2010, 03:51:46 PM »
A big hello to all members of L.I.B exciting times ahead i think hope you all stick around 8)

Whitepond Aquiet

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2010, 05:56:45 PM »
Hi guys

i'm new here, but i saw you on google and thought i'd give you a buzz. i like the tower, and think it's smashing, so i thought thi'd be a good place to talk about it. i've had a few people threatening me through pm, and i wont mention who :-X, but i just though i'd say hi, thats all. :)

Derek

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2010, 06:01:41 PM »
Nice too have you aboard Whitepond bquiet 8)

admin

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2010, 06:27:21 PM »
Hi guys

i'm new here, but i saw you on google and thought i'd give you a buzz. i like the tower, and think it's smashing, so i thought thi'd be a good place to talk about it. i've had a few people threatening me through pm, and i wont mention who :-X, but i just though i'd say hi, thats all. :)

Thats because you have been sending out mass PMs to members.. ::)
I have had 15 complaints about you in the last 20 minutes and the members have asked me to remove you from the site..
Sorry..

Mister Original

• Site Original
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2010, 07:16:05 PM »
Hi Im The Original Man: 3, You may know me from many forums surrounding Blackpool and the North West including BA & PBRE  ;D

DO YOU LOVE BLACKPOOL - GO TO LIVE IN BLACKPOOL
           A Forum dedicated to the seaside resort

Alex

« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2010, 07:19:14 PM »
hi im alex was a member before just joined yesterday and am on 40 posts  you may know me from pbre and live in blackpool before.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2010, 09:25:12 PM by Alex »

Britcitchris

• Media Manager And Unofficial Duke Of Norfolk
  • Valued Poster
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2010, 07:32:40 PM »
Welcome guys, it's brilliant to have you back on board 8)

Chris.

Blackpoolghosts

• Live In Blackpool Paranormal Expert.
    • Blackpool Ghosts
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2010, 06:23:35 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D

hello !

welcometomyworld

« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2010, 07:00:28 PM »
Hi, I'm "Nick"  :) I used to post on the BPB Guide under my present username and the BPB Forum and Towers Times under the username "wildmousabout". I got fed up of spending so much time on forums so I took a break, but as I am friends with Peter Mowbray and I heard that he was starting this forum up I thought I would get my forum addiction back again lol  ;D So here I am....so watch out!!!!!  :P :P welcometomyworldisabout  ;D ;D

I love the Pleasure Beach and The Piers and New Pleasureland (Southport). ps/ Norman, fight to keep that place open please beyond 2010  :(

JR Ewing

« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2010, 09:10:12 PM »
Another big welcome to everybody who has signed up so far.

All we're aiming to do - whilst keeping the site as informative as possible - is omit a real sense of fun. Afterall that's what forums about the country's "funnest" place should be all about !

Whip

« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2010, 07:05:58 PM »
Hi Guys,  Whip here from the old LiB , some of you may remember me?
Hopefully I can post on LiB from time to time, with tales of my trips and my love of the Pleasure Beach! ;D

Cheers, Whip ( Adam )

JR Ewing

« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2010, 03:17:12 PM »
Hi Guys,  Whip here from the old LiB , some of you may remember me?
Hopefully I can post on LiB from time to time, with tales of my trips and my love of the Pleasure Beach! ;D

Cheers, Whip ( Adam )

Well thank you very much for signing up. Of course by making the mistake of signing up on the same computer as you did for your Whitepond account just a few days ago, you have proved which many of us already knew - i.e. it WAS you who was hassling our members with Private Messages. Or did the same person who hacked your email account also break into your house ?  ;D

We're anything but a strict forum here - too boring - however, we're not going to tolerate people coming on here and causing our members - and then having the brass neck to deny it on their own forum.

Welcome to our ban list   :D